Please see the list below for a range of services offered:planning drawings, permis de construire, planning permission in France, get planning in France, declaration prealable de travaux, plans, building in France

  • Obtaining a ‘Certificat d’Urbanisme opérationnel’ to check development status of land or property you own or plan to buy;
  • Liaison and interpretation with planning authorities, Mairies, bureaux d’études, Communauté de Communes, Bâtiments de France, CAUE etc, to ensure in advance that any planning application will meet local and legislative requirements;
  • Obtaining the ‘attestation’ (certificate) for a waste water treatment installation (necessary for most rural projects);
  • RT2012 energy efficiency: where applicable, interpretation with a bureau d’études to obtain the required certificate for your planning application;
  • Preparation of the ‘Permis de Construire’ (PC) or ‘Déclaration Préalable de Travaux’ (DP) application with all its attachments, for any project up to 170m2 in habitable floor area*;
  • Professional-looking plans to scale and 3D graphic illustration all drawn to your specified designs;
  • Paperwork and liaison with authorities to obtain authorisation for waste water treatment system (certificate required as part of your planning application).
*Please ask me if you are not sure. Please note that, at present, over 170m2 floor area (including all floors), French law requires you to engage an architect to prepare and submit your planning application. If need be, I can recommend a local architect.